FORMULA 1 2019 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX
20 September 2019 - 22 September 2019
OFFICIAL HOSPITALITY PACKAGES
Despite only being a relatively new addition to Formula 1, the Marina Bay circuit in Singapore is already one of the most popular races on the calendar. Offering the unique spectacle of cars hurtling around a tight, unforgiving street-circuit, all in the dead of night under floodlights makes this a truly unique occasion.
The twisty Marina Bay Street Circuit is the slowest in the Formula 1 calendar but attracts hundreds of thousands of spectators over the weekend. Under artificial lights (8pm local time), bumpiness and heavy breaking zones, the Circuit proves a tricky race for all drivers on the final event of the Championship and a spectacle not to be missed.
SAMPLE HOSPITALITY - FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUBTM:
- Dedicated Formula 1 Paddock ClubTM access lanes and VIP parking
- Prime view of the race and pit lane
- Open Champagne bar
- Gourmet world dining with fine wines
- All day refreshments
- Pit lane tours
- Guided tours of The Paddock
- Official programme and protective ear plugs
- Driver appearances and entertainment
- Circuit tours on the driver parade truck